Fun. All the pretty girls Fun. All the pretty girls

This was very good. You did a very good job telling the story using the animation. I especially like the reaction by the singer when he sees the fans outside his window. Nice job!

Pee Ass Four Pee Ass Four

This is very good! The ending was too funny and the animation was done very well.

Nicely done!

MisterHerbal responds:

THanks Knuckles and everyone else that enjoyed this. :)

Mindblown Abstraction Mindblown Abstraction

Great music and art! I don't understand it though... I sure there is some meaning to the sequence of movie. I can't quite figure it out because of the first picture where it looks like someone is bleeding or something...

I will say you have talent. Nice work!

Old School Nintendo Old School Nintendo

Very funny.

No Checkpoints!!! Too funny.

The animation was good. You have to understand what to pont of the video was. The drawing reminded my of comic scripts in the local newspaper. Overall, very well done.

Joy 1: Misjudgment Joy 1: Misjudgment

Very well done and funny. Nice job! I would love to see what you do with this series...

The Day Of Rest (Unfin.) The Day Of Rest (Unfin.)

This is good.

The finished movie would be nice to watch. Nice start. The movements of "Blue" was sketchy at times, but you're not done yet.

Keep it up!

"I Am A GameBoy" "I Am A GameBoy"

This is a great tribute to the Nintendo Game Boy. The song was nice. The graphics were suitable for the video. Great job on the video. Keep it up!!!

Lilmario responds:

A very fair review! Thank you!

Mario's Magic Mushroom Mario's Magic Mushroom

Uhh...

The BGM at the end saved you on this for me. The video could of been better.

The playa The playa

Funny and realistic

First off, the art was good. Characters were drawn well and animation was good. The voice acting was decent. Overall, this was pretty good. Keep it up!!!

Aloelion responds:

thanks man, im new at this and hope to become better...time will only tell.

Project: Celestial Fuse Project: Celestial Fuse

Could be me, but the volume was too loud.

Other than that, great video. I hope you turn something out of this cause it looks like it has great potential.

RumpNissen responds:

The volume is not my fault, so far I really don't like NG's video-upload system. Not to mention, the bad video quality and enlarged size as default.

Other than that, thanks!