Take you time building on this game. It has potential, but right now there are some issues.
- There are some control issues. Took a while for me to understand them during the 1st level. Navigating through that level was a bit difficult. I lost more from running into asteroids than being hit by enemy spaceships.
- The asteroids that were unbreakable and used to make the level's barrier were annoying at times (especially the 1st level).
- On the 2nd level, I had to beat that level twice because the first time I beat it, the warp panel at the end seemed the use the spaceship's momentum and guide it in to an asteroid. This caused it to exploded and I had to beat it all over again.
- On 3rd level, the final boss can be killed easily by keeping you spaceship towards the bottom of the level. Too easy!
There are some really cool things I found it this game too...
- The music used for this game fit perfectly. I think if you make a remix to it our just add some more music to the game, it would improve the level of variety in each level.
- The graphics were nice. I like the colors you used for this game. Just add stars in the background.
I hope this review was helpful. Wish you the best in finishing the game!
Thank you very much! I'm so happy for this great review. Thanks for spending your time on it. I'll put those ideas on my workpaper.
Great concept! Nice little game to challenge your brain. The art and the music in the game are great. Looking forward to the full game!
This game has a good concept. You could do a lot more with this. Maybe a story, different levels, power ups (like something to repel the black flies sometimes).
I enjoyed playing the game and the music. Again, great concept!
You can't slice the ball... only suitable for 2 player mode.
Not great, but decent. Simple concept and it was enjoyable for a little while.
What this game is lacking:
1) BGM (Background Music)
2) Ghost Movement - In Pac-man, All 4 ghost don't follow Pac-man. Send one off in a random direction to increase difficulty.
3) More levels - The game was short... too short.
This game is styled after Pacman, however, you could give Square Man his own distinctive identity so it is harder for someone to say you just made a poor Pacman ripoff. I just feel that you have a lot more you could do with this...
Very well done.
Increasing the speed of every level made the game challenging, which is good. A game that's too easy can easily become boring. It reminds me of Galaga.
Your off to a great start...
This game is fun to play and it's simple. All you need to do is finish this game and you'll have yourself a nice gem. Keep it up!
One of the better "simply controller" (for lack of a better term) I have played in a while. The graphics are above average and the background music is fitting for this game. Nicely done!
Simple game that is challenging.
This game was built nicely. Right speed for the snake and good concept overall. All you need now is BGM.
Not there yet.
This game has potential, but it needs a lot of fixing. I know nothing about Stencyl, so my review could be flawed greatly.
The concept is nice and the statements added to the game are a bit amusing.
The jumping on this game is below average. The game gets harder as you go along, which it should. However, trying to adjust every single jump is a huge pain, especially in the later levels.
This game can be good, but it's not there yet.
I will take this in whenever I'm building the sequel! Thanks for the rating and the feedback!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.