Mario Paint: S3&K Act 2 Boss Mario Paint: S3&K Act 2 Boss

It seems that one positive of "Super Mario Paint" that the flow of songs are smoother. I'll have to check it out soon. This is very good, Volcan!!

Knuckles07

Aunty Reaper Aunty Reaper

Nice dark sound. Various contrasting sounds can be heard throughout and the song was dead on when it comes to your mood or theme you're trying to create. Pretty good.

SideBySky responds:

Thank you so much! :)

Azure Skies Azure Skies

The piano in this song is really nice and well-played. I could see this in a sky-like area of a game. Nicely done!

Jadzxa responds:

Hey thanks a lot!^^ What I also felt with this song was a bit of original sky sanctuary from sonic I think. Which is why I didn't dive so deep into manipulation with the track. But what's important is it falls into things well with it being a sky location.

Our Adventure (Mac13) Our Adventure (Mac13)

This one of the songs that I still listen to ever since the competition ended a while back. It truly sums up an entire adventure. The ups, downs, and everything in between. You may not have won the competition, but this is one has stuck with me and I really enjoy listening to this tune.

Knuckles07

Jabun responds:

Cheers, Man. That really means alot to me. So glad you enjoyed so much :D

Mario Paint: Gourmet Race Mario Paint: Gourmet Race

Never played this game or heard this tune, but it sounds like a fun song to recreate. Nice work, Volcan!

Blasphemy! Go play Kirby nao. :3
Lol, thanks, however the song is kinda overdone. Famous VG songs tend to be like that.

Live and Learn Ft AfroBum Live and Learn Ft AfroBum

Just... Epic!

Nicely done... Very unique in your approach, but you both nailed it!

Firestorm Regiment 3 Firestorm Regiment 3

Very well done.

This could definitely fit in a lava or desert theme stage of a game. Nice work!!!

midiwarlord responds:

Thanks, it is a blend of Ottoman (mehter) and European marching style.

Rock Solid -Alarm Dancing Rock Solid -Alarm Dancing

Definitely could be use for a club/party setting...

Head was bobbing the whole time. Nicely done!

Dismal Depot Dismal Depot

Well, well, well...

If this is what to expect from you when it comes to original compositions, then I'm looking forward to future tunes. This it definitely fitting for a factory-styled setting. The percussion in the song really helped the song flow well. Nice work, man!

Thanks man! Glad you liked this. :D

8Bit DKC Jungle Hijinx 8Bit DKC Jungle Hijinx

Very well done. A couple of sections seemed a beat late, but it still flowed pretty smoothly, and overall, it was dead on. The intro was epic (0:00-1:08). Nice work, Volcan.

Thanks man! Yeah the Intro was my favorite part to make. ^^