Fun. All the pretty girls Fun. All the pretty girls

This was very good. You did a very good job telling the story using the animation. I especially like the reaction by the singer when he sees the fans outside his window. Nice job!

Pee Ass Four Pee Ass Four

This is very good! The ending was too funny and the animation was done very well.

Nicely done!

MisterHerbal responds:

THanks Knuckles and everyone else that enjoyed this. :)

Mindblown Abstraction Mindblown Abstraction

Great music and art! I don't understand it though... I sure there is some meaning to the sequence of movie. I can't quite figure it out because of the first picture where it looks like someone is bleeding or something...

I will say you have talent. Nice work!

Star Attack - Beta Final Star Attack - Beta Final

Take you time building on this game. It has potential, but right now there are some issues.

- There are some control issues. Took a while for me to understand them during the 1st level. Navigating through that level was a bit difficult. I lost more from running into asteroids than being hit by enemy spaceships.
- The asteroids that were unbreakable and used to make the level's barrier were annoying at times (especially the 1st level).
- On the 2nd level, I had to beat that level twice because the first time I beat it, the warp panel at the end seemed the use the spaceship's momentum and guide it in to an asteroid. This caused it to exploded and I had to beat it all over again.
- On 3rd level, the final boss can be killed easily by keeping you spaceship towards the bottom of the level. Too easy!

There are some really cool things I found it this game too...

- The music used for this game fit perfectly. I think if you make a remix to it our just add some more music to the game, it would improve the level of variety in each level.
- The graphics were nice. I like the colors you used for this game. Just add stars in the background.

I hope this review was helpful. Wish you the best in finishing the game!

ZildoMarinho responds:

Thank you very much! I'm so happy for this great review. Thanks for spending your time on it. I'll put those ideas on my workpaper.
See U.

The Nodus: Demo The Nodus: Demo

Great concept! Nice little game to challenge your brain. The art and the music in the game are great. Looking forward to the full game!

FlyBat FlyBat

This game has a good concept. You could do a lot more with this. Maybe a story, different levels, power ups (like something to repel the black flies sometimes).

I enjoyed playing the game and the music. Again, great concept!

Paulotesv responds:

Thanks!

Mario Paint: S3&K Act 2 Boss Mario Paint: S3&K Act 2 Boss

It seems that one positive of "Super Mario Paint" that the flow of songs are smoother. I'll have to check it out soon. This is very good, Volcan!!

Aunty Reaper Aunty Reaper

Nice dark sound. Various contrasting sounds can be heard throughout and the song was dead on when it comes to your mood or theme you're trying to create. Pretty good.

SideBySky responds:

Thank you so much! :)

Azure Skies Azure Skies

The piano in this song is really nice and well-played. I could see this in a sky-like area of a game. Nicely done!

Jadzxa responds:

Hey thanks a lot!^^ What I also felt with this song was a bit of original sky sanctuary from sonic I think. Which is why I didn't dive so deep into manipulation with the track. But what's important is it falls into things well with it being a sky location.